Meet Our Providers
Shonna Dickard, FNP-BC
Shonna Dickard is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner licensed to practice in the state of Mississippi. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Nursing which she obtained in 2009 from Delta State University. After working in the ICU for 4 years at Baptist Memorial Hospital – DeSoto, she finished her Master of Science in Nursing in 2013. Since graduating nurse practitioner school, she has been practicing Emergency Medicine at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo, Mississippi. Shonna moved with her family to Panola County in 2017. She is the co-founder of AllCare Family Medical Clinic which opened its doors in March 2020. Shonna is excited to begin treating both acute and chronic conditions here in Batesville, MS.
Roxane Ainsworth, FNP-C
Roxane is a board-certified nurse practitioner with 32 years of experience in the nursing field. She began her career in 1988 after graduating with an Associate Degree in Nursing from Phillips County Community College in Helena, AR. She practiced in various areas, such as labor and delivery, home health, and surgery before continuing her education to become a nurse practitioner. She and her husband have relocated to the Sardis area to be closer to family. She and her daughter, Shonna Dickard, co-founded AllCare Family Medical Clinic in 2020. She is looking forward to providing primary and urgent care for the citizens of Batesville and surrounding areas.
• Associate Degree in Nursing, Phillips County Community College, Helena, AR
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Delta State Univerity (2006), Cleveland, MS
• Master of Science in Nursing, University of Mississippi Medical Center (2016), Jackson, MS
• Post-Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Mississippi Medical Center (2017)
• Adult-Gerontological Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
• Family Nurse Practitioner (AANP)